Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
UCaaS Solutions Normally Include:
- Voice and telephony
- Audio/video conferencing
- Instant Messaging
- Email (text/voice)
- Desktop/thin clients
- Integrated applications such as CRM & ERP solutions
7 Reasons to Consider Cloud-based Unified Communication Services
- Providing support to remote employees and utilizing virtual offices decreases the attrition rate while improving company performance, ultimately increasing your companies overall revenue.
UCaaS Solutions Delivered In Two-Modules:
- Single Tenant: Delivers a customized software platform that allows users to enjoy a dedicated software platform that can integrate with existing applications.
- Multi-Tenant: Multiple customers share a single software platform.
For the Top Guns looking for optimized communication, they can select the Enterprise solution which combines the single-tenant and multi-tenant solutions to create a hybrid solution.
- Hybrid-Solution: Where data-sensitive areas can be hosted in a single-tenant solution, while general applications are hosted inexpensively in the multi-tenant cloud.
While we are working within the smartphone era, instant communications have never been more crucial for your companies day-to-day life. Businesses must provide quick response times no matter the time or place their employees are. Utilizing UCaaS solutions, it enables a business to take advantage of any opportunity or hurdle in their path. With UCaaS solutions, one can pull company resources with a quick touch of a button no matter the time or place.
The information provided above came from NEC, The Case for Cloud Communications: A Technical White Paper on UCaaS.
If you wish to learn more, you can contact our Miller Information Systems, Phone Systems Sales Engineers.
We’ve also provided the white papers below, or you can go to NEC directly by clicking this link.